Start trading in the UK with Business Banking
Our International Business package provides all the necessary address services to incorporate your company in the UK with the addition of a business bank account with a UK bank.
The registered office address for your company will be located at our offices and your mail forwarded to you.
- Registered Office Address
- Directors' Service Address
- Nominee Secretary Service
- Annual Return (Preparation & Filing)
- International Mail Forwarding
- Worldwide Courier Delivery
- International Business Bank Account
As a UK registered limited company you are obliged to retain Company Registers in the UK and our Nominee Secretary service covers this, as well as your Annual Return preparation and filing. We will also manage basic changes in your company structure, e.g. appointment and termination of director appointments.
As one of our international clients, your formation documents will be sent to you via courier delivery anywhere in the world, to ensure secure and safe arrival with you.
Business Bank Accounts
We have built up professional relationships with our UK-based banking partners. Our team handles the opening procedure of the business bank account but a face-to-face meeting with the client in London is required in all cases*.
* Our bank introduction does not guarantee a successful opening of a business bank account. We can only introduce you to the bank and assist with the completion of the application process. The final decision rests with the bank and we are not responsible for this. As all banks have their own application criteria, this will need to be addressed by the client. If we have completed and submitted the application on your behalf, and the account application is rejected, we reserve the right to retain all fees owing to the application process duration.