All the essentials at a cost-effective price
The International Startup package has been tailored to meet the requirements of International clients requiring UK-based business ownership and control. It includes a UK registered office address, international mail forwarding and Nominee Secretary services and register maintenance services.
The registered office address for your company will be located at our offices and your mail forwarded to you.
- Registered Office Address
- Directors' Service Address
- Nominee Secretary Service
- Annual Return (Preparation & Filing)
- International Mail Forwarding
- Worldwide Courier Delivery
As a UK registered limited company you are obliged to retain Company Registers in the UK and our Nominee Secretary service covers this, as well as your Annual Return preparation and filing. We will also manage basic changes in your company structure, e.g. appointment and termination of director appointments.
As one of our international clients, your formation documents will be sent to you via courier delivery anywhere in the world, to ensure secure and safe arrival with you.
What are the benefits of establishing a UK limited company?
With London's reputation as one of the world's largest financial centres, UK limited companies are well recognised internationally. Many of the world's largest organisations have formed companies in the UK to take advantage of the business opportunities.
- Tax exempt dividend income
- No capital gains tax on the disposal of subsidiaries
- No withholding tax on distributions from the UK holding to its parent or shareholders
- One of the lowest corporation tax rates of just 20%
- Company incorporation process in under 3 hours